USTFCCCA Job Offer: Chief Technology Officer ::: USTFCCCA
The United States Track and Field and Cross Country Coaching Association is seeking a qualified Information Technology candidate to join our association. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and support of databases and network systems, updating network system hardware and software, troubleshooting system errors and supporting members. of the team in supporting data security and optimization. Must have experience with certain technologies of MySQL, database architecture, PHP or web database.
Here are the main tasks of the position:
- Assist in the design, implementation and support of new software and features
- Consult with suppliers and customers to integrate and update company technology
- Ensure system optimization for all technological resources
- Perform data backups to ensure all company-owned work is recorded
- Monitor servers
- Oversee troubleshooting system errors
Here are the knowledge, skills and abilities required
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to interact with individuals at all levels internal and external to the organization
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work assignments, meet established deadlines, anticipate deadlines and achieve desired quality results
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least 2 years of experience in a technology-based role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field preferred.
- Experience working with network and server management support.
Up-to-date knowledge of new systems, information, software, hardware and upgrades.
If you are interested, send a cover letter and curriculum vitae to [email protected]