Launch of the new Go Johnnies app
COLLEGEVILLE, Minn. – The Saint John Sports Department is thrilled to announce the launch of the Go Johnnies app! The essential app to follow SJU and its 11 sports programs, the Go Johnnies app is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
The new app gives Johnnie fans a way to experience Saint John’s Athletics throughout the year with features that include:
• Customizable push notifications for each of SJU’s 11 varsity sports.
• Ability to purchase digital tickets for SJU home football and basketball games.
• Access to live video feeds from the Go Johnnies network, live stats and WBHR-660 AM The Bear radio broadcasts.
• Exclusive promotions for upcoming events.
• Lists, statistics and official timetables.
Johnnie fans can purchase tickets and merchandise from the app and can choose their favorite sports to receive notifications for those specific SJU teams. CSB / SJU students can access their digital ticket for free entry to SJU basketball, football and hockey games.
The Go Johnnies app is brought to you by the Central Minnesota Federal Credit Union and is a collaboration between SJU’s sports media relations and sports marketing departments, and From Now On, a software and fan engagement analysis (FanX).