Global Network Equipment Supply Report with Top Spending Regions and Market Price Trends | SpendEdge | New
- More 200 Forbes 2000 companies rely on our actionable insights
- More … than 100 CPOs and 500 category managers use our information daily
- SpendEdge has the fastest growth rate in number of reports and customers
NEW YORK, May 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The size of the network equipment market is expected to increase by $29.77 billion by 2026, to a Compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.58% during the forecast period. Learn more about this market.
Network Equipment Market Analysis
An analysis of cost and volume drivers and supply market forecasts in various regions are offered in this Network Equipment research report. This market intelligence report also analyzes major sourcing markets, market opportunities, challenges, and critical cost drivers that can help buyers and suppliers design a profitable category management strategy.
Get instant access to over 1,000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports at no additional cost or commitment.
The report provides information on the following information:
- Dynamics of regional spending and factors affecting costs
- Total cost of ownership and cost reduction opportunities
- Supply chain margins and pricing models
- Supplier Competitiveness Index
- Market preference index for suppliers
- Supplier and buyer KPIs
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and recovery analysis Network equipment Market
Uncover blind spots in your revenue decisions by analyzing the interconnected unknowns around the “networking equipment market”.
Reference year considered
2022 – 2026
Billions of dollars
North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and APAC
Major Network Equipment Vendors
Huawei Technologies, Cisco Systems and Nokia
Most expensive models
Fixed pricing model, Cost Plus model
Top Selling Buys Research Report:
- Wireline Logging Services – Forecasts and Analytics: Network equipment will grow to a CAGR of 5.50% over the period 2021-2025. The prices will be increase 3% to 5% during the forecast period and the vendors will have moderate bargaining power in this market.
- Asset Recovery Services Category Supply and Procurement Report: This report rates vendors based on cost and price, past commitments, productivity and geographic presence.
- Data Flow Management – Supply and Procurement Information Report: The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the outlook for global data flow management services spending at global and regional levels. The current spending scenario, growth outlook, additional spending and other key information is individually available for North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africaand APAC.
The answers in this sourcing report help buyers identify and shortlist the most appropriate suppliers for their network equipment market following requirements questions:
- Am I in contact with the right suppliers?
- What KPIs should I use to assess my incumbent suppliers?
- What are the selection criteria for relevant suppliers?
- What are the essentials of the workplace computing device category in terms of SLA and RFx?
- Market overview
- Overview of category prices
- Cost reduction opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category management strategy
- Category management tools
- Selection of suppliers
- Undercover providers
- US Market Outlook
- Category scope
ExpenseEdge shares your passion for sourcing and sourcing excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for more than 120 Fortune 500 companies and other leading companies across many industries. Our strength lies in providing reliable, real-time reports and solutions in the supply market.
Phone number: +1 (872) 206-9340
Show original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-network-equipment-procurement-report-with-top-spending-regions-and-market-price-trends–spendedge-301556655.html